Port Logistics Ltd. is a stevedoring company that is a sole operator of the Seaport of Vyborg. The company provides transshipment of various types of general cargo, dry and liquid bulk (mineral fertilizers, pellets, coal, ore, timber, scrap metal, aluminium hydroxide), chemical liquid bulk.
Seaport of Vyborg is a universal terminal.
It is located at the intersection of IX Intermodal Transport Corridor and Pan-European Transport Corridor that connect the North-West of Russia with the EU countries, the main highway in and out of the port is the Scandinavia Highway.
The Seaport of Vyborg has a permanent border entry point for passengers and cargo. Cargo arrives to the port onboard sea and river vessels, by trucks and by rail.
The port accommodates passenger vessels during summer navigation.
The Seaport of Vyborg offers its full range of services 24/7 all year round.
- total length of the port internal rail tracks – 6,3 km;
- average freight cars turnover – 164 cars/day.
The port is served by the Vyborg railway station of the Oktyabrskaya railroad, department for Finland.
The port has got the necessary equipment for handling the mentioned range of cargo:
- 9 portal cranes (Albatros, Sokol, Kirovets) with lifting capacity from 10 to 20 tons;
- 1 mobile quay crane Liebherr LHM-320 with lifting capacity of 104 t (with crane reach of 43m, the lifting capacity reaches 30 tons);
- 2 shunting diesel locomotives and 1 wheel and rail tractor;
- 3 mobile Liebherr transporter cranes with lifting capacity of 1,8 – 3 tons;
- 34 lifting trucks (Toyota, Kalmar, Liebherr, Doosan) with capacity from 1,4 to 42 tons;
- 3 tractors with lifting capacity of 30-35 tons;
- 10 roll-trailers with lifting capacity 40-80 tons;
- 3 dump trucks with capacity of 15-20 tons.
For transshipment of heavy-weight and oversized cargo the port can engage a floating crane with 300 tons capacity.